Thursday, October 27, 2011



Not dead...not yet.

Been laboring hard to bring some projects together, hence the lack of updates lately.
Genre hopping with this sketch again. This is my tribute to the Southwest Art magazines piled up around the house while I was in high school.

What happens often with personal sketches, and what happened with this, I spent a long time 'fixing' it without actually fixing anything. It's sat on the hard drive for a while now. Here's where I let it go.

(Thanks Grant Alexander and Zack Zdrale for quality feedback)

EDIT: made a slight adjustment.

5 comments:

Tim said...

Looks great Chad! Grant is awesome, I took a class with him a few years back.

Deena Edwards said...

So good to see you alive!!! Did you finish your MFA? or final review? I miss your comments.

Chad Weatherford said...

Thanks, Tim!

Deena, not yet. Final review in December.

Dennis Chan said...

Too good! love every stroke. keep up the good work

Chad Weatherford said...

Thanks, Dennis!